Contract of Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions comply with UK legislation including The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
- Although Sussex Tools Ltd will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the web site, neither Sussex Tools Ltd nor any directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
- The times given for delivery of the goods are not of the essence and failure to meet them is not a breach of these conditions.
- All goods remain the property of Sussex Tools Ltd until paid for in full.
- We reserve the right to supply products of equal or higher quality where stock is not available of the ordered item.
- For details of product guarantees refer to 'Warranty & Returns'.
- For details of refunds refer to 'Refunds'.
- For details of cancellations refer to 'Cancellations'.
- By purchasing a product you are agreeing to the above and referred terms and conditions.
- None of the above affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We reserve the right to refuse any order.